Community Engineering Services (Coengineers, PLLC) provides affordable, high-quality Engineering services that meet our diverse client needs, budget and schedule. We specialize in working with Communities, Real Estate Management firms, Owners and commercial management firms.
Coengineers, PLLC is an international multi-service professional engineering firm located in Edmonds Washington. Our goal is to support businesses, condominiums and HOAs and property management firms in solving building related problems. We develop and incorporate novel business methods using blockchain technology.
Coengineers, PLLC specializes in the following services in support of many common problems that face the modern property owner:
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA),
- Maintenance Plans,
- Contractor Statements of Work (SOW),
- Contractor Selection,
- Engineering Design,
- Design Specifications, and
- Work Order Contracts
- Capital reserves analysis
Some of our recent projects include:
- Domestic water re-pipe of occupied buildings
- Condition assessments to ASTM E2018 standard
- Building envelope design and remediation
- Forensic analysis of failed mechanical systems
- Material assessment and selection
- Project websites
- Electrical system load calculations
- Project management
- Technology comparisons for piping systems, Computer software, and measurement tools
- Production systems;”on-shoring” production of machinery.
- Novel business methods and Blockchain Technologies
Our Research Department is internationally recognized in the development of blockchain applications for the engineering profession. We are currently leading the Financial Technologies Task Force for the National Society of Professional Engineers. Coengineers accepts Bitcoin.
The organizational structure of the PLLC requires that all responsible partners are Licensed Professional Engineers or Architects. We operate in a manner similar to a co-operative where a group of diverse technical professionals can share administration resources while mutually cooperating to solve complex and unique problems together. Our projects range from a few hours to many months in duration.
We carefully select our projects to meet the specialties and interests of our Haason Reddick Jerseys partners and share information freely among ourselves, and learning from each other along the way. Our engineers are licensed in the US State jurisdictions of California, Oregon, and Washington as well as the National Jurisdictions of Canada and Mexico – from the Yukon to the Yucatán.