What We Do
Community Engineering Services (Coengineers, PLLC) provides affordable, high-quality Engineering solutions that meet our diverse client needs, budget and schedule.
Our goal is to support homeowners, businesses, condominiums, municipalities, and property management firms in solving building related problems. We develop and incorporate novel business methods using blockchain technology and adjudication of smart contracts.
Coengineers, PLLC specializes in the following services in support of many common problems that face the modern property owner:
- Pre-listing Inspection Services
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA),
- Maintenance Plans, Priority assessments
- Contractor Statements of Work (SOW),
- Contractor Selection,
- Design Specifications,
- Work Order Contracts
- Capital reserves analysis
- Feasibility Studies.
Our Engineers have extensive experience in:
- Re-pipe and re-clads for occupied buildings
- Condition assessments to ASTM E2018 standard
- Building envelope design and remediation
- Forensic analysis of failed mechanical systems
- Material assessment and selection
- Renewable and distributed energy systems.
- Project management
- Distributed Ledger Technologies.
Often our services pay for themselves by delivering well defined, organized, and consensus driven projects that earn trust and confidence of the contractor community to price competitively with less risk and greater quality.
The CoEngineers network is global, multi-disciplinary and collaborative by definition. Don’t accept anything less.